Home » Student Life » Student Support Services » Career Services for Students
Career Services for Students
Career Services helps currently enrolled students, as well as alumni, with developing, evaluating, and implementing career and employment search strategies. These services include market projections, resume preparations, mock interviews, job/intern searches, and recruitment opportunities that will assist new job seekers as well as those returning to the workforce. We are committed to providing students with current, comprehensive information along with the skills and techniques necessary to compete and succeed in any job market.
Current Job Listings
Camden County College uses College Central Network® as its official resume and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/camdencc starting 9/28.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs, volunteer, and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search for other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access the Career Services events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with Career Services
- Employers search for talented students and alumni and post unlimited jobs for free.
Career Services Drop InJune 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InJuly 6 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InAugust 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InSeptember 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InOctober 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InNovember 2 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Career Services Drop InDecember 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Student Advising Center – Taft Hall Rm 305
Drop-In Career Advising
Have a simple question? 15 minute no-appointment-needed career advising is available the first Thursday of every month from 2-4 pm. Stop in to see us in the Student Advising Center, Taft Hall, office 305!
- Learning how to get help from Career Services
- Resume or cover letter review
- Prep for an upcoming interview or career fair
- Accessing professional opportunities through College Central Network
- Change of major guidance
- Guidance on navigating virtual and/or telephone interviews
- Taking the Myers Briggs SuperStrong Inventory
Career Advising Appointments
Need more than a quick drop-in? Career Services is available for in depth conversations and guidance including:
- Exploring career pathways within a major
- Researching career pathway data such as long term employment projections, job descriptions, and salary potential
- Identifying career pathways related to individual interests
- Aligning college programs of study with career pathway interests and goals
- Evaluation of credits earned for change of major
Blackwood Campus Hours:
Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please contact:
Derena Shafer, Career Services Director
Camden County College – Taft Hall 305
For additional information and general inquiries